New Year Intentions
Setting Up for a New Start in 2019
Take a quick review of the twelve months of 2018.
As if you were flipping through a calendar, seeing the months flip by, January to December.
Then reflect on these questions:
1. What went well for me and those I love in 2018?
2. What challenged me the most and what did I learn from it?
3. Where did I contribute love and kindness and what did I feel as a result?
4. What should I celebrate as an accomplishment in 2018?
Moving into 2019:
4. How do I want to grow in 2019?
(Name specifics in each area: Professionally, In School, Volunteering, Spiritually, Physical Wellness, Life at Home, Friendships)
5. Where do I most want to spend my time in 2019?
(Set your three top priorities.)
6. By December of 2019, I will have _________________.
7. What can I do in 2019 to make my world a more compassionate and loving environment?
8. What work project or creative endeavor is calling me to begin this year? Is there an area of creativity I want to learn more about or explore?
9. I want to learn _____________ so that I will find inner peace and calm in my life.